Traditional Tax Preparation
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. Avoid tax problems and needing tax relief. We can help you figure our a payment method, help you make audits, and prep you for tax season.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back more quickly.
- I will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest-free loan for up to 16 months?
- I will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, I will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
- Books a Mess? No Problem!
- If you own a small business and haven’t kept up with your bookkeeping, don’t worry. I can help you. I’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year and prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then I’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.